Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ALEJANDRO REMIXES RELEASED TODAY.

Lady Gaga's ''freaky'' personality inspired Dutch DJ Afrojack to produce an ''underground'' remix of her new 'Alejandro' tune.


Lady Gaga is a "freak".

Dutch DJ and music producer Afrojack - who remixed the singer's most recent single 'Alejandro' -initially planned to keep the make his version of the record a radio-friendly track, until Gaga's camp stated they wanted a more "crazy" mix.

He said: "Lady Gaga, she's a freak. So I thought, 'Gotta make a freaky song!'

"First I thought, let me just give them a soft mix. And they were like 'No - we want that crazy Afrojack vibe', and so I went really crazy. I was even in the studio like, 'This is pretty damn hard'.

"I sent it and they were like 'F**k yeah.' "

The DJ - whose mentor is house crossover star David Guetta - revealed the tune is "really, really underground".

The 'Bad Romance' star recently said she is still as passionate about her music career as she was when she broke onto the scene two years ago.

She explained: "I'm really passionate right now. I have this fire in my belly - I feel like I've just released `Just Dance'. I have so much more to give."

Source: CONTACT MUSIC.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment