Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lady Gaga is releasing a remix album in America next month.

'Poker Face' singer Lady Gaga is set to release a new remix album in America next month, featuring 10 reworked versions of her hit tracks.
The 'Poker Face' star is set to launch the new LP 'Lady Gaga - The Remix' on August 3, which will be filled with reworked versions of 10 tracks from her albums 'The Fame' and 'The Fame Monster'.

The record is set to comprise new versions of her hit songs, including 'Alejandro', 'Bad Romance', 'Just Dance', 'LoveGame', 'Telephone' and 'Paparazzi', with some being tweaked by producer Stuart Price and bands including Passion Pit.

The pretty pop star became emotional on Tuesday (06.07.10), after playing a homecoming concert in New York's Madison Square and recalling her rise to game.

She told the crowd: "My name is Lady Gaga and I used to sit right over there, way far in the back and way up top... I used to stare at this side of the room, and I used to think, 'I'm gonna be up there.'

"Every second you watch me on this stage, you remember, I was sitting where you are."

ContactMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment