Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lady GaGa 'wants exhibit at the Louvre'

Lady GaGa has revealed that she would like to see an exhibit about herself at the Louvre.


The singer, who is currently working on her new album while trekking across the globe on her 'Monster Ball' tour, said that featuring inside the French museum would be her "ultimate goal".

She told Q: "My ultimate goal, besides making music for ever and touring the world over and over and becoming the greatest pop performance art show on the planet? I want a Lady GaGa exhibit at the Louvre."

GaGa also described herself as a piece of live artwork, adding: "[Being Lady GaGa] there's mystery, there's art.

"It's like walking art. That's how I am in my life. I don't think everyone should be that way. But I think there's something you can take from that philosophy. Inspire your own lifestyle."
 
Source:  Digital Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment