Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lady Gaga's grandmother shares all about her superstar granddaughter


Lady Gaga's biggest fan is also part of the family! Gaga's 80-year-old grandmother, Angelin Germanotta chats with Life & Style about her granddaughter's music, risqué wardrobe and the real woman behind the wild image!

"I listen to her songs," Angelin gushes to Life & Style. "I love her music."

Surprisingly, she also approves of Gaga's off-beat fashion choices! "I'm blind, so I really don't see all those sexy outfits," admits Angelin, adding that the "Born This Way" singer wears hot pants and microminis in honor of her! "I can only see her legs when she's on TV, so it's good that she wears those outfits, so I can spot her."

Gaga says with a smile, "I'll continue to wear no pants...so that my grandma can see me."

But Grandma Gaga blows the lid off the singer's wild rocker image: "She wears jeans and just ordinary clothes with the family," she shares. "She was a straight-A student, did all of her homework and went to Mass!"

For more, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now in New York and nationwide on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment