Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lady Gaga on The Simpsons Air Date

The Simpsons show guest starring Lady Gaga will air on May 13, 2012.


The episode finds Gaga rushing to Springfield after finding out the town is swarming with low self- esteem. There, she rescues a depressed Lisa through the powers that be GaGa.
GaGa says she took her experience seriously and with all sincerity:
I make music, but I don’t do voice-overs every day of the week, and their characters are so awesomely convincing and sincere and wild and funny, I had to remind myself constantly of the sincerity of the humor. That’s what I was trying to focus on, not putting on a character too much and really being as sincere as I could with the lines. I would say this is one of the coolest things I’ve ever done. My dad’s probably going to do 80 backflips when the episode comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment