Friday, September 9, 2011

YOÜ AND I remix bundle announced!

The limited edition 7" picture disc for YOÜ AND I has been unveiled - and will be released on 26th September!

This brand-new bundle will feature the stunning Wild Beastand Metronomy remixes of the new single, along with seven new mixes. The 7" features Jo Calderone shots on both the A and B side. The single will also be available to download on iTunes from 18th September.
Yoü And I is produced by Mutt Lange (AC/DC, Def Leppard) and features the legendary Queen guitarist Brian May on guitar.
The tracklisting is as follows:

1. “Yoü And I” (Wild Beasts Remix)
2. “Yoü And I” (Mark Taylor Remix)
3. “Yoü And I” (10 Kings Remix)
4. “Yoü And I” (ATB Remix)
5. “Yoü And I” (Metronomy Remix)
6. “Yoü And I” (Danny Verde Remix)
7. “Yoü And I” (Hector Fonseca Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment