Saturday, May 28, 2011

Showbiz Tonight with Lady Gaga airs Tuesday.


Between her album release, the magazine profiles and the performances, it isn’t surprising that Lady Gaga doesn’t get a lot of sleep.

“Showbiz Tonight” caught up with the superstar singer after she pulled a round-the-clock shift preparing for Friday morning’s concert on “Good Morning America,” and the Mother Monster explained that the lack of shut-eye doesn’t faze her.

“[My fans] stay up for me all the time so I stay up for them all the time,” Gaga told “Showbiz Tonight’s” Jason Carroll.

“I don’t think I am ever going to feel entirely worthy of the blessings in my life," she went on. "It is overwhelming the kindness and the love that is injected into the arena every night [on tour], into Central Park today, [and] into my life in general, and I think I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to pay [the fans] back.”

And she wants them to know that when they hear her anthem “Born this Way,” they need to remember not to listen to the critics.

“Critics are bullies,” Gaga said. “You just have to know who you are, because at the end of the day if someone shoots an arrow through your heart but you knew the arrow was coming, you are ready for it - you don’t have to be afraid. Don’t be afraid of what other people are going to say, [because] at the end of the day, you are the person that you have to answer to.”

Catch the rest of “Showbiz Tonight’s” interview with Lady Gaga when it airs on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment